Director of Marketing
If you are currently working with a life insurance carrier, MGA, mutual fund dealer or a fund company, and want to join a creative organization to help drive forward a new financial services and insurance distribution model, then Ticoon could be right for you!
Ticoon has initiated a new cloud based financial services and insurance program that helps Advisors and Financial Services Firms to engage their clients online, and ensure that each client has the appropriate products and solutions to meet all of their financial and insurance needs. Consolidating investment and life insurance data from multiple organizations to create a single ‘industry wide’ view of each Client and each Advisor, the Ticoon program:
- Provides Fund Companies and Life Insurance Carriers with a new online channel for product marketing
- Enables Fund Dealers and Life Insurance MGAs with an Advisor management system to help Advisors grow their business and engage their client online
- Empowers Advisors with an online portal and the tools needed to engage their clients in the cloud
- Provides Consumers with a private, secure portal that aggregates their data and documents from multiple Financial Institutions, Life Insurance Carriers and Advisors to create a single view of their entire household
Reporting directly to the President the Director of Marketing will be responsible for creating awareness about Ticoon amongst executives and advisors in the Canadian financial services and life insurance marketplace. They will do this by working closely with the Ticoon sales team and by communicating with and educating the marketplace about the value of the Ticoon solution. Using social media and digital marketing, direct marketing, event marketing and creative new ideas, the Director of Marketing will assist to increase Ticoon’s footprint in the Canadian investment and life insurance markets.
It is expected that the Director of Marketing will regularly perform the following tasks with competency:
- Create, design and execute marketing programs in each respective channel
- Manage a marketing database and communicate regularly with prospects using electronic, print and other mediums
- Organize Ticoon’s participation in tradeshows and conferences and participate in these events
- Secure speaking engagements at conferences and events
- Create marketing and sales support materials
- Manage social media and digital marketing programs
- Assist to maintain and constantly enhance Ticoon’s website(s)
- Create and execute new programs to reach Ticoon’s target markets
Initially this is a very hands-on role and the Director of Marketing will have the opportunity to build a marketing team.
We are looking for high energy, positive attitude, innovative and outgoing individual who wants to create a new distribution model. The ideal candidate will have:
- Incredibly positive attitude
- Very high energy
- A minimum of two years working in the financial services and/or life insurance industry.
- Experience working with Advisors, MGAs or Fund Dealers either in the capacity of working for a manufacturer, or internally in distribution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An ability to network with financial services executives
- An ability to socialize with industry executives
- A proven capability to work in a team-oriented environment
- A College diploma or University degree in a related field
- Strong orientation to multi-tasking
- Ability to function independently
- Some exposure to and understanding of the technology, systems and tools used by product manufacturing firms, distributors and advisors
- Some exposure to and understanding of the products and services offered by asset managers, fund companies, life insurance carriers and banks
- Working knowledge of multiple social media solutions and the ability to leverage these solutions
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary - based on experience
- Incentive compensation based on targeted revenue
- Annual Bonus participation potential
- Full benefits package
All final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check that includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks. We uphold high standards at Ticoon Technology. If you have any questions regarding our process please don’t hesitate to ask.
In order to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Rick Hyde (firstname.lastname@example.org).